Sunday, October 18, 2009

MDS scrapbook LO

Here is the LO I said I would upload yesterday. Last night we had some family drop in for a visit, and I got so caught up hanging out with them that I completely forgot I was supposed to get my laptop back out and upload this page.

I had a lot of fun making the album I am now waiting on, and this is 1 page of a 2 page LO from it. I took a template and added some elements to it, as well as changing and deleting some that came on it. It really is so easy to make fast but nice LO's in this program, and I have to say, so much easier to upload on here than traditional LO's. Those take forever to scan and stitch together and then to shrink... too much work.

I hope you enjoy and if you have any questions about this program please feel free to ask, I would love to help you out.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: