Saturday, October 16, 2010

Birds of a feather

Peacock feathers are so beautiful, and I love that this paper pattern kind of looks like a peacock feather. That is why I chose it to go with this card I made for my Dad's birthday. It was last month, but my son didn't want to send the card to Papa, he wanted to give it to him in person, and he came out to visit us a little while ago. You should have seen the look on his face when he gave it to Papa, it was like he was giving him a million dollars. He really does love to help me out, and loves making his own cards. The only downside is he hates giving them away, so we are slowly working on that.


Stamps: Nature's Nest
Inks: Basic Gray
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Sage Shadow (retired), Nouveax Chic DSP (retired)
Misc: Basic Gray 5/8" Satin Ribbon (retired), Scallop Trim Punch

I should have a lot more to show you in the coming days, I finally got part of my computer working right again, so I finally got a ton of photos uploaded and watermarked. Now if only I could get the video software to work right.

Hope you all have a great weekend.



3 comments:

Karen said...

This is so pretty and so delicate. Love it.

Lois said...

very striking and elegant. TFS

Heidi Baks said...

You're right - the paper and feather match well together.