Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Greetings

This is another card we did at one of the Stamp-A-Stack events this year. I really like using non traditional colors for Christmas cards. I will always do at least one set of cards in traditional red and green, but then I like to pick a wide variety of colors and see what I can come up with. This one uses Baja Breeze and Basic Gray.

Stamps: Season of Joy, Sincere Salutations, Snow Swirled
Inks: Basic Gray, Whisper White
Papers: Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Misc: 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 5/8" Basic Gray Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals



2 comments:

Lois said...

Love this card. Love the colors and layout, just everything. TFS

Heidi Baks said...

Very different layout. I thought it was a row of tealight candles at first - LOL!