Saturday, March 20, 2010

monochromatic wedding

Have I mentioned how much I love My Digital Studio? I needed a wedding card and since I do not own any wedding stamps I figured it was another perfect opportunity to play with MDS. I do not actually own anything that I used in this card, but that is the beauty of it, you can use and play with stuff you don't have. I have seen so many nice cards done with this stamp from Razzle Dazzle but it still had not made it's way to my buy list, but I thought it would be perfect for this card.

I am also loving being able to do the insides as well, and again I manipulated an edge stamp to make it better fit my needs.

Stamps: Once Upon A Time, Razzle Dazzle
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Misc: My Digital Studio

I have not been doing nearly as much as I normally do this week since I decided to start running. I am sore and tired and hurt in places I didn't know I had. I am following a running schedule and I only get 2 rest days a week, and one is actually for cross training, so it has been eating up a lot of my time that I normally use for blogging and creating. I am hoping once I get a bit faster (since I am the worlds slowest runner) and more used to the effect on my body that I will get more time again for blogging and creating. I am also teaching a class this weekend and getting ready for that took up a lot of time. I should be back to normal in a week or two, but I will try to post as much as I can anyways.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: