Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sunny Day

Today was a fairy nice day outside I am told, unfortunately I did not get to see it. I have been laid up for two days now sick with the flu. The really not nice part is my baby is also sick. We took him to the Children's Hospital late Monday and were there until Tuesday around 10 am. His Gallbladder is enlarged again, but his tests came back 'mostly' normal, so the Dr's want him tested again in a week.

In honor of the nice day out here is a LO from MDS using the Sunny Day Simply Scrappin' Kit. I love the blue patterned paper that comes in this kit, you can use it for so many things. I also love that you can take an already done template and add a few things to it and maybe even take a few away and in about 3 mins you have a great LO.



Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: