Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Beautiful Butterflies

I just love butterflies, and I must admit I am a little sad this time of year that there are no butterflies out anymore. I do still see them when we go to the zoo, we make a small stop in the botanical gardens that house them all year long, just to see them. I love the ones that have blue on one side of the wings and brown eyes on the other side. They are really freaky when they open up their wings, it looks like a bird is looking at you.

Back on topic here, this little butterfly is from the Bigz butterfly die from Stampin' Up! and I love this die. Thank you again Cat for letting me borrow it!! I also really love the new window sheets, and this one is called clearly thanks and has 4 patterns on it, so when you cut it into quarters this is one of the images. I love that this is not too springy, but still hopeful. I have no idea who I am giving this card to yet, but I sure hope they love it as much as I do.



Stamps: none
Ink: none
Paper: Bashful Blue DSP, Bashful Blue Cardstock, Night of Navy Cardstock, So Saffron DSP, Vellum Cardstock
Misc: Certainly Celery 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Filigree Brads, Silver Brads, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: