Sunday, November 29, 2009

Simple Christmas

I am once again trying to expand my color choices. I usually stick to only my favorites and then I get stuck in ruts. I did a card a while back that used Not Quite Navy and I am really liking this color. It will never replace Night of Navy for me, but I will have to buy another pack of it soon as I am running low.



Stamps: Loads of Love & Many Merry Messages
Ink: Not Quite Navy & Whisper White Craft
Paper: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy & Bashful Blue
Misc: Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

I know this is not craft related at all but I really need to say how upset I am that in the last 1 second of the game my beloved Roughriders lost the CFL Grey Cup!! I could not believe what I was watching. We were ahead at the half by 14!!! and somehow lost on a field goal AFTER the clock read 0:00. Hockey is my sport of choice, but I have been a Roughrider fan since I was born, (I am pretty sure it is mandatory to be a die hard Roughrider fan if you have ever lived in Saskatchewan) We went over to my grams place this evening to drop some Christmas decorations off on our way home from a Christmas party and I was slightly shocked to see my 87 year old grandma sitting on the edge of her seat watching the start of the game. We decided to stay at her place and watch the whole game with her, and I must say it was definitely an experience to watch her watch the game.

Anyways, enough of that talk. I finished my penguin card last night and tomorrow I will take some pictures of it and get it up on here for you all.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: