Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cold & Cuddly....

and boy is it ever cold out! OK I know I am being a wuss, but when I went to work tonight I did not realize it was going to be this cold out, so I didn't bother with a jacket. It was windy and soooo cold when I left, and to top it off the fan in the car doesn't work so I had no heat until after I got home. This card while cute, did not make me feel any warmer, but it was inspired by the cold outside. I also really love using the micro beads, I love the dimension they add.




Stamps: Cold and Cudddly
Inks: In Color Markers ( Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede)
Paper: Very Vanilla Cardstock, Bermuda Bay Cardstock, Soft Suede Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock
Misc: Micro Beads, Stampin Dimensionals, Texturz Impressions Backgrounds #1, Modern Label Punch, 1/2" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon in Soft Suede, Sponge Daubers to 'chalk' the raised image.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: