Saturday, May 22, 2010

Adding more butterflies....

I really like butterflies, and I decided that the 3 that I used on my clear block tin from the Decor Elements Flutter set, just were not enough. I had some Night of Navy Decor Elements sheets and I decided to run them through the Big Shot and I used the Beautiful Wings die as well as the Timeless Type Alphabet Junior Sizzlits and this is what I ended up with.


I really love what it looks like now, and cutting the sheets of Decor Elements with the dies was super easy! I think I am going to have to do some more for elsewhere in the house. My son has already asked me to add some to the old laptop that he gets to play with, so now I am trying to figure out what to put on there for him.


8 comments:

Christel said...

This is so pretty! I have been wondering if I should make something special to house my blocks.

Karen said...

This is cute! My acrylic blocks are just sitting on a shelf but something like this would rock! Love the 3D effect of the butterflies. TFS

Kim P said...

Very cute! I have neverf purchased the vinyl sheets...looks like I need to do some shopping!

Heidi Baks said...

Great idea for a block container. Of course you have to bling it up, right?

Anna said...

Super Duper cute! I love that little tin for storing the blocks!

Christyne said...

Great job! And such a cute storage container for our blocks!

Valerie K said...

Very cute! I didn't see the original (one with just the three butterflies) but I think the navy blue butterflies make it look better! Its like being in a garden full of butterflies! Great job!

Lois said...

What a great idea! Love the touch of the butterflies too. I love the blue that you used.