Saturday, May 8, 2010

How to print onto cling vinyl tutorial

I now have the last video uploaded, and this one is how to print onto the cling vinyl. This completes the set of 3 for converting your wood mount stamps to cling mount.



Please let me know if you have any questions. For those of you having trouble with hearing the video over the music, there are a few options, first you can click the pause button on the music widget on the left sidebar. Second, you can click the tutorials link at the top and that will take you to another page that has no music. Third you can double click on the video and that will take you to the youtube page.

For those of you that are getting tired of all the videos, I will have some new cards and projects posted next week..... that is if I am still alive after the 5K race tomorrow. I know that might not sound like a lot to most of you, but for some one like me, who would rather drive to my grams place 1K away than walk it.... it is a LOT!

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

luv2stamp said...

Thank you so much for this video! I haven't tried to unmnount my block stamps yet, I'm scared for some dumb reason. But I'm beginning to feel a little more comfortable. I may give it a shot. I'm excited about the cling mount stamps and the storage savings!!

Carol Ric said...

Thanks so much for explaining how you did this. I am going to be spending the next few weeks adding cling to my unmounted stamps.