Monday, July 27, 2009

I am Home.

I am still not sure it is a good thing...(I so loved being on the Island again.) but I am back home again. We had a great trip and loved every minute of it, even the cold, bad ones. My son was really not happy to be coming home and made the trip back not great at all. Now that we are back and all the unpacking is done and the laundry is mostly caught up it is not so bad. Don't you just hate coming back from a vacation only to realize you know need another vacation after getting back to normal? I am hoping to get some scrapping done tonight if the little one cooperates. I have some great pictures from our trip that I need to upload to the computer so I can scrap them later.

I hope you all are having a great start to the week and getting lots of scrapping done.

No comments: