Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cards for my nieces

I have been in a fairly creative mindset the past few days and have actually managed a few LO's and 2 cards. 2 of John's nieces have birthdays in the next couple weeks, so I made their cards last night so he can mail them on the way to work. I have also been using embellishments that I normally don't use, not because I don't like them, but because I normally forget to use them. Catherine, I actually stamped RIGHT ON A LO!!, not even on a piece of paper, but right on the actual page, twice!! I am very proud of myself for trying lots of new things too.

Both the cards I made are all Stampin' Up!®. The first uses Almost Amethyst, Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White cardstock, Delicate Dots DSP, Almost Amethyst, Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery and Mellow Moss Classic Ink. The centers of all the flowers have Micro Beads. The stamps are Flower Fancy and Garden Greetings.



This card uses Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White cardstock, Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, and Chocolate Chip Classic ink, and the stamp set is Flight of the Butterfly.


I am going to try and take pictures of the LO's I did the last few days and post them soon. Until then, Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

Treva said...

Cute cards, I'm partial t the one with butterflies.