Saturday, February 13, 2010

Be mine

I love black and white and variations of them, and think they always make for wonderful masculine cards. This is from the Nouveau Chic DSP and I love the WHOLE pack. Normally I really like most of the sides, but dislike a few sides, so I end up with 2 of the other side, but not this time! I had used quite a bit of the right side of this paper where it is only circles, but didn't know what I would do with the design on this side. It works perfect for this card, I love it when things work out well by accident.


It is fairly hard to see here, but there is Dazzlin Diamonds Glitter on the left side of the design, it looks great in real life, but did not photograph well at all. I hope you can see it.

Stamps: Holiday Best (level 1 hostess)
Ink: Purely Pomegranate (retired in color) Basic Gray (Stampin' Pastels), Platinum Shimmer Paint
Paper: Basic Gray Cardstock, Brushed Silver Cardstock, Nouveau Chic DSP
Misc: 5/8" Basic Gray Satin Ribbon, Dazzlin Diamonds, Stampin Dimensionals

I hope you all had a great week and are having an even better weekend.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: