Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy day....

I finally have internet again!!!! It went out on the 31st late at night and then was a little intermittent yesterday, not long enough to do anything, even check mail! Hubby has been working on it all day and night, even getting a new router and modem and FINALLY it works!!! I am sooo happy, I am doing the happy dance. I HATE being cut off from the world around me, and feeling like I don't have a clue what is happening. Sooooo many things happened too, the Flames completed a trade I had heard rumors about, played a game and lost, and traded some more guys. I also got tons of mail, and apparently lots of stuff happened to my extended family on monday too, so had to get back in the loop.

I did have a bit of fun earlier today when the Yay Man came and dropped off my goodies! I opened up the boxes and sorted everything, but unfortunately I didn't even get to play with my goodies. I am in the middle of re-organizing my WHOLE space, so everything is in boxes right now. I am hoping to get it all sorted and done before friday night, it has to be done by sunday for the party.

This is a card we made at last months stamp club. I love wheels in general, but I am really loving this jumbo wheel. I also love the cottage wall DSP, I normally do not like one of the colors in in, but in this combination I really do like it.


Stamps: I {love} love jumbo wheel
Inks: Orchid Opulence
Paper: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, Old Olive
Misc: Very Vanilla Jumbo Brads, Scallop Trim Border Punch

I am off to bed now, morning will come far too early. I am crossing my fingers that my internet will still be working when I wake up. I love hearing what you think of my creations, so leave me some love.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh very pretty card Dany! Love the color combo.

CarlaKH said...

wonderful card.. the colors and layout are fabulous!