Tuesday, February 9, 2010

With all my Heart

I spent the afternoon over at my grams place with my son making Valentines for the both of them. She wanted to give him a valentine, but didn't want to have to buy a whole pack just for one, and we needed a few for his friends and cousins. I pre-cut the paper and stamped the images and then let them at it. Considering both their ages and ability levels they did fantastic! I will get pics of those up in a day or two.

Here is another card I made for John for his Valentines gifts, yes gifts, plural. I decided to make him 14 cards and 1 project for Valentines Day, since it is the anniversary of our first date, years ago. I cased this wonderful card from Mary Fish, she is so amazing and always does such beautiful work. I had to improvise a little bit since I did not have the patterned paper she used, so I made my own red and green 'DSP' with a stamp from the stamps Loads of Love and Sanded and white craft ink.




Stamps: With all my heart
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, Whisper White Craft Ink
Paper: Welcome Neighbor DSP, Green Galore, Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Sahara Sand Cardstock
Misc: Real Red Corduroy Buttons, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Linen Thread, Mini Library Clip, Full Heart Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: