Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Beautiful Hydrangea.... take 3

I finally got some time to get this last card posted. I am totally in love with this set. I have only been coloring it in the 2 colors for these 3 cards, but I have plans to do this up with so many more colors!! I really hope you all love it as much as I do, since you will be seeing it a lot over the next year.



Stamps: Because I Care
Inks: Marina Mist, Concord Crush, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Concord Crush, Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, Watercolor Paper
Misc: Rhinestones (eggcellent eggs kit), Aqua Pen, Rhinestone Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, Finial Press Textured Impressions Folder, Sponge Daubers,

I am totally exhausted from teaching classes this past weekend, so I am off to bed. I want to thank everyone who came to my classes. I will have the rest of the pics up under the classes tab soon along with instructions. I am also going to be adding a few other classes later this summer so keep an eye out. If anyone is interested in long distance classes, please let me know by email and I will let you know how that works.



8 comments:

Stampwab Creates said...

Hi there... I'm a new follower - http://www.stampwab.com

Love the music on your blog!

...Darlene said...

Dany,
Love you work, will be back to visit.
darlene

Stampin with Kristy said...

Dany, you did a fantastic job with this card! I love it! TFS

Karen said...

Amazing job with the flower. Love this card!

Amy Parker said...

I love this card!!!! I especially like the 3 different "takes". Thanks for sharing!

http://www.scrapdrawerdesigns.com

Terri said...

Hello, I am now following your blog as posted on Stampin' Connection. :)
TERRI
http://terrisstampingspot.blogspot.com

Bootybella Designs Inc. said...

Blingity Bling Blang!!! LUV IT!!!

Frantastic™ said...

Absolutely beautiful! Probably my favourite SU stamp.

www.papersentiments.blogspot.com