Thursday, June 10, 2010

something old, something blue

Nope, this isn't about a wedding, it is all about using up old stock.

I love the forest friends set, and corduroy buttons are probably my favorite embellishment ever. This is a pretty simple card, but I love it all the same.

Stamps: Forest Friends
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Papers: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Delicate Dots DSP
Misc: Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons, 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

I am having a bit better night so far. The computer was acting stupid again, and this time my speakers were all messed up. After 3 hours of trying to figure it out, it turns out my 4 year old got a hold of the speaker utility and messed with the settings. I never ever would have guessed he was able to do that. I am hoping to get quite a bit of stuff done after he is fully in bed tonight. Tomorrow is *supposed* to be nice out, and if it is, I am planting my garden. I was wanting to get it done around the 23rd or so of may, but it has been way way to wet to get it done. If I do managed to get out in the garden I will not have anything for you all tomorrow night.



4 comments:

Stampin with Kristy said...

Dany, I love this card!! How adorable!!! Thanks for sharing

Karen said...

THis is so very sweet! What a wonderful baby card this would make. TFS

Heidi Baks said...

Very cute. I'm going to miss those buttons!

Christyne said...

EEEE!!! This is TOO cute for words!!!