Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's HERE!!!!

The Last Chance List is finally here. When you click HERE you will want to then click on the SHOP NOW button and then the last chance list button so you can look at everything by category with all the pictures.

I am also putting in an order for wonderful new pre-order goodies, so hopefully in about 2 weeks or so I will have some cool samples to show you all. If you are thinking of placing an order with me soon and want to save on shipping costs, please email or phone me, as my order is going in by the 4th.

I have no new cards or pages to show you since we have been very busy here, but I am hoping to get some time to play tomorrow, so fingers crossed, there will be new and exciting things to see here soon.



1 comment:

Kim P said...

my pre-order comes tomorrow! can't wait!