Wednesday, June 23, 2010

has it really been that long??

Things have been really busy here, and when I went to visit a few of my friends blogs, on the sidebar it said I had updated my blog 5 days ago!! I normally aim for every 2nd day, so I am WAY behind!! I am very sorry for that, I think a big part of it was being nervous for my race on Sunday, and then being sore after. I am quite proud of myself. I was signed up for my very first 10K race and over 5K I took a ton of time of my previous time! I also ended up finishing at a little over 1 minute per Km faster pace than I was hoping to be able to keep up.

Enough of my ramblings, you all are here for a card.... this one is for my Sister in Law and her Hubby. They celebrated their 20th Anniversary last month, and while I do not make cards for every year (my hubby is one of 8, that is a lot of cards) I do do them for every 5 years, which is 4 for this year alone!



Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Baja Breeze
Papers: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Parisian Breeze DSP (retired)
Misc: Dazzlin Diamonds Glitter, Tombow Multi Adhesive, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon (sponged with Baja Breeze)





7 comments:

Jacklyn said...

The card was worth the wait! Great colors and butterflies are my favorite.

Karen said...

ooohhh! I haven't tried baja with suede yet but I will now! I also love the glitter on the butterflies. Awesome!

Heidi Baks said...

Congratulations on finishing your 10K! That's no small feat. Beautiful card!!

Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...

This is STUNNING!!! I'm thinking I see some CASEing in my future.

Bootybella Designs Inc. said...

GORJUS SISTAH!!!! I love the BB and SS color combo - and you and yer butterflies!!!! LOL!!!
Great work - as always!

Elisa said...

Congratulations on your run! I started w/ 10Ks and now I'm doing marathons! Running is addicting!
BTW, your card is really beautiful. The colors are great together. I LOVE the butterfly die!

Shari Winterstein said...

This is a lovely card. I've seen several beauties on your blog. I just signed up to follow your blog. Thanks for blessing my day. :)