Wednesday, June 23, 2010

has it really been that long??

Things have been really busy here, and when I went to visit a few of my friends blogs, on the sidebar it said I had updated my blog 5 days ago!! I normally aim for every 2nd day, so I am WAY behind!! I am very sorry for that, I think a big part of it was being nervous for my race on Sunday, and then being sore after. I am quite proud of myself. I was signed up for my very first 10K race and over 5K I took a ton of time of my previous time! I also ended up finishing at a little over 1 minute per Km faster pace than I was hoping to be able to keep up.

Enough of my ramblings, you all are here for a card.... this one is for my Sister in Law and her Hubby. They celebrated their 20th Anniversary last month, and while I do not make cards for every year (my hubby is one of 8, that is a lot of cards) I do do them for every 5 years, which is 4 for this year alone!



Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Baja Breeze
Papers: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Parisian Breeze DSP (retired)
Misc: Dazzlin Diamonds Glitter, Tombow Multi Adhesive, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon (sponged with Baja Breeze)





7 comments:

Jacklyn said...

The card was worth the wait! Great colors and butterflies are my favorite.

Karen said...

ooohhh! I haven't tried baja with suede yet but I will now! I also love the glitter on the butterflies. Awesome!

Heidi Baks said...

Congratulations on finishing your 10K! That's no small feat. Beautiful card!!

Christyne said...

This is STUNNING!!! I'm thinking I see some CASEing in my future.

Bootybella Designs Inc. said...

GORJUS SISTAH!!!! I love the BB and SS color combo - and you and yer butterflies!!!! LOL!!!
Great work - as always!

Elisa said...

Congratulations on your run! I started w/ 10Ks and now I'm doing marathons! Running is addicting!
BTW, your card is really beautiful. The colors are great together. I LOVE the butterfly die!

Shari Winterstein said...

This is a lovely card. I've seen several beauties on your blog. I just signed up to follow your blog. Thanks for blessing my day. :)