Saturday, November 27, 2010

Bethlehem

I love this card, I got the idea from a fellow demonstrator, Dawn Griffith. This makes for such a wonderfully simple card, but it is so striking too. I actually did 2 versions of this card, one with the silver glass glitter that you see here, and another with the Silver tinsel trim that I will post later. I embossed the main image with black embossing powder to add a little bit more shine to the card. I also used sponges to color the Whisper White cardstock with Bashful Blue and Marina Mist, then I ripped the edges.


Stamps: Come to Bethlehem
Inks: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, VersaMark
Papers: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist
Misc: Black Embossing Powder, Silver Glass Glitter, Sponges

I love making Christmas cards, they really do seem to put me into a Christmas Spirit. I'm hoping to get the Christmas tree up soon, since we leave for our Christmas holidays in about 2 weeks. I highly doubt I'll be able to convince my hubby to put up Christmas decoration outside this year, so I really want to get the inside ones up soon.

No comments: