Sunday, November 21, 2010

Step it up, card 3

Here is card 3 as promised. I had a great afternoon with some great people today, and I will be doing this class again tomorrow and Monday night. I love Christmas, and I love making cards, so these classes are a ton of fun for me. This card is pretty easy to see what I did to change it up. I sponged Real Red onto the top of the embossed part of the card.

Stamps: Tags Til Christmas
Inks: Old Olive, Real Red (markers)
Papers: Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Misc: Petals A Plenty Embossing Folder, 5/8" Real Red Satin Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch

So can you tell which idea was mine, and which was hubby's? Card 2 or 3? I am totally spoiled by hubby. I know most husbands don't even look twice at the stuff their wives make, let alone help out with ideas. And not only does he help out with ideas and tell me his opinion (when I ask) he also is great about me buying tons of stuff for my addiction/hobby. And even better, he looks after the kid when I am teaching, and when we go to Arizona and I want to get together with other demo friends. Talk about lucky right?

I am off to bed, I have to get up tomorrow and help mom with a quilt for the kids bed before I teach another class in the afternoon. Hope you all are having a great weekend so far.




No comments: