Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Northern Flurry...

Sadly that about sums up our weather lately.... cold and snowy!! I am really not a winter type of gal.... I think that snow is the worst of the 4 letter words, and about this time every year I wonder why we live in a place that gets winter for 6 months at least every year. I really do want to move somewhere (someday) that only has 1 season.... warm! The only good thing about snow and winter is that is makes for really pretty cards. If we never had snow, we would not have snowflakes to stamp and emboss onto cards, and that would be a shame. I was playing around with the Tags til Christmas stamp set the other day and made several cards with it, and then I decided to see what it looked like paired with this new embossing folder. I really do like how it turned out. Sometimes when you are just playing around with no particular idea in mind you end up with surprising results, and this time the surprise was a nice one.


Stamps: Tags Til Christmas
Inks: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Papers: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive
Misc: 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponges, Decorative Label Punch, Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones




No comments: