Sunday, November 28, 2010

CAS Seasons Greetings

I have a hard time doing CAS (clean and simple) cards for some reason, but this one pretty much can only be called CAS. It's hard to tell, but the Pacific Point is actually layered onto Whisper White cardstock. All I did for this one was emboss the card front with the Norther Flurry Embossing Folder, and then go over it with a bit of Whisper White ink, add a couple Rhinestones and a greeting and Voila, done.

Stamps: Many Merry Messages
Inks: Whisper White
Papers: Whisper White, Pacific Point
Misc: Rhinestones, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder

I actually managed to get the Christmas Tree up tonight. I offered to take my sister in laws kids for a sleep over, and they had so much fun putting up the tree at their house that we did it here too. It was awesome. I barely had to do anything, except the top part of the tree, since none of them could reach it. Hubby was thrilled that all he had to do was get the tree down, plug in one cord, and put the topper on (that's tradition around here). We are making homemade tortillas and scrambled eggs in the am for breakfast, so I'd best be going to bed. I need to be up early with this many kids in the house.


No comments: