Wednesday, August 10, 2011

birthday at a bistro

When I saw this display I immediately thought of a little french bistro. While I've never been to France or seen a real french bistro, I imagine this is similar to what they would look like. I love the old chair and table set, then you add the amazing birthday decorations to it and WOW is all I can say. Have I mentioned how much I love going to Stampin' Up! events and seeing all the amazing displays? I'll bet you are getting sick of me saying that, but it's true.... I can't get over how cool they are, and how many little things I've taken and started to incorporate into my decor, and how many more I plan to incorporate into the decor soon.


I'm off to bed, I've got to get up early if I'm going to try and catch the doctor at the hospital after rounds.


No comments: