Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fall convention displays

I really can't even begin to tell you how much I love Stampin' Up! events, and Convention is the best of the best. The displays that Stampin' Up! does are unbelievable! They are so detailed and so amazing I spent hours and hours looking at them and taking pictures of them. I wish I had the time and product to do even part of this one. I love fall and Halloween, and I go overboard decorating for them every year. I love the little leaves that they made using the leaves #2 die, then texturing them and finally crumpling them up.




The decorated apple baskets are so cute that I'm now looking to get some for my house, so if you live in the Calgary area and you know where to get some cheap, let me know. I'm going to be posting some more display pictures over the next couple days as well as some of my cards and projects too, so keep popping in here often so you don't miss anything,




No comments: