Sunday, August 7, 2011

bleach....

today really feels more like blech! My grams is back in the hospital, and we have no idea whats wrong this time, just that something is most definitely wrong. I'm hoping things get better with her soon, I really hate seeing her like this. The only upside to something like this happening is I can use my thinking of you/get well cards. Not that that is really an upside, but I'm trying to see the positive in this.

This was done using bleach to create the image and the sentiment. When using bleach you really need to be careful not to get the stamp too wet, or your image (or words) will be blurry.

Stamps: Just Believe
Inks: none
Papers: Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip
Misc: Distressing Tool from Cutter Kit, Bleach

I need to keep this quick so I can get more done tonight as I'll be spending a few hours at the hospital again tomorrow.



No comments: