Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Just playing around

I have finally gotten a chance to play around a little bit with my mom's stamps that she got back in May. For anyone who does not know, mom lives with us about 6 months a year, the rest of the time she winters in Arizona. Anyways, she is a huge quilter and just had to get the Quilt Quips (which is on the Dormant list) so tonight as I was looking at it an idea came to me. I am sure this has been done hundreds of times by others but for me it was totally new. I thought , why not make a paper 'quilt' out of scraps. So this is what I came up with. It took me a little bit to get the pieces the right size, but I think it looks really good, esp considering I used only scraps I had. I think I will make another one soon, but this time with DSP instead. Let me know what you think of it, and also if this technique has a name.

2 comments:

all4sydney said...

I love it!!

Laurinda said...

I am enjoying your creations so much. You're so creative.

Laurinda (CricutMB)