Sunday, August 9, 2009

a new piggy bank

A few weeks ago my son broke his old piggy bank, which was actually a cow, so we went out shopping for a new one. He found a plain white ceramic piggy and loved it. Today after days and days of him asking for the piggy to be colored I decided how I was going to color it. I used 3 re-inkers and some cotton pads, and got to work. He picked out the colors and I think he did a great job! His new piggy is now sitting in his room on his dresser, full of money.
I am constantly finding more and more ways to use my wonderful Stampin' Up!® products. I actually made a potty chart of sorts with some of the scraps of my cardstock. The new chart with Stars on it has been a wonderful tool in helping my son want to actually go in the potty instead of going in his underwear. Now that I have completed some around the house projects, I think I am going to spend the rest of my afternoon (whats left of it anyways) doing some scrapping for me.

Until next time Happy Scrapping!

No comments: