Monday, August 24, 2009

One stamp set, hundreds of ways....part 1

I was visiting with my wonderful sister in law today (Hi Catherine) and she was noticing how many different types of cards I had made with this one stamp set, Season of Joy (#110384) and so I decided to post all these cards on my blog to show you how versatile some of them can be. I will try to upload one or two a day ( if my son allows lol).

This is again all Stampin' Up!® the cardstock is Whisper White(#100730), Old Olive (#100702) and Night of Navy (#100867). I used Night of Navy classic ink (#102977) and then sponged on Brocade Blue classic ink (#101102) with the sponge daubers (#102892). I also ran the whisper white cardstock mat through the Big Shot with the Texturz Plates Backgrounds 1, it is hard to see in the picture, but in real life they show up much better. I also used Night of Navy 1/4" grosgrain ribbon (#109036), elastic cording (#109866) from the new mini available Sept 1st and the corner rounder punch (#109047). The stamp sets I used were Season of Joy (#110384) and Snow Swirled (#111690) for the greeting. If you want to place an order for these or any other wonderful products please see the button in the left sidebar.


I look forward to showing you the rest of the cards I have made with this stamp set, and I hope you all fall as in love with it as I am.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: