Monday, August 31, 2009

Stampers 10

Hi Scrappers,

I wanted to let you all know about the Stampers 10 group I am starting. It would require a 10 month commitment to purchase $20 every month. Once during the 10 month run you would get to be hostess and receive hostess benefits of at least a level 1 stamp set and $20 in free merchandise. During your month you can collect outside orders to bump your sales and receive more hostess benefits. You can also take more than 1 spot if you want to, but every spot is a $20 commitment. We would get together at my place on a set night once every month and do a few cards, or a 2 page scrapbook LO. If you are wanting to participate and are not local to me, I would send with your order photos of the projects as well as the supplies needed to make the project and instructions. I will let you know ahead of time what stamp sets, inks and punches we are using and if you do not have these items and would like me to stamp or punch the items for you I can, and then you can finish putting the projects together. I will also *hopefully* be uploading videos after the stampers 10 night showing the techniques we used. Anyone interested in participating please leave me a comment here as well a way to contact you and I will get back to you asap.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: