Sunday, August 9, 2009

a new card, finally!!

So I finally got a card uploaded that I cased tonight, the original is done by Donna at butternutsagedesigns.blogspot. Hers is way nicer than mine ever could be, but I tried something new. I am going to be doing a variation of this card (same technique, different card) in my September Christmas Card Class. If you want to sign up for that, just leave me a comment, or email me. I also messed up on this card slightly since I did not wait for the ink to dry, before cutting it down to size and I smeared the ink.


Until next time Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Dany,

Thanks so much for the recognition, I love your card you did a fabulous job. My original with a reflective deer, has a http://www.butternutsagetutorials.blogspot.com/ and was picked by Shelli Gardner as one of her favorites last year in "her" challenge! Enjoy making more...it really does make a punch! Hugs ~Donna

Laurinda said...

Beautiful!

Laurinda (CricutMB)