Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pink birthday wishes....

For anyone who know me, you all know that I HATE pink with a passion.... and yet.... Here is a mostly pink card..... and shhhhh.... don't tell anyone, but I actually like it! The more I play with the new in colors, esp the Melon Mambo you see here, the more I really like them, and the more I like this pink... ACKKKKK I can't believe I just said that. I have been doing cards like crazy.... I don't even know how many I have made in the past few days, but it is a lot. I am making them for my open house next Saturday.



This is all Stampin' Up!®, the cardstock is Whisper White (#100730), Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, and Bermuda Bay from the textured 8 1/2 x 11 assorted pack (#115719). I used Crushed Curry 1/2" polka-dot grosgrain ribbon (#115614), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (#102023) and a brad from the Hodgepodge Hardware Styled Silver kit (#111325). It is such a simple and east to do card, but I think it is really pretty, and who doesn't love a little glitter?

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

6 comments:

Summer Loving Gal said...

I absolutely live the simpleness of this card but it is just stunning!
Very nice job!
:-)
Denise

Jess (aka Sparksgal) said...

Love the simpleness and the colors! Very cute! I love the flower and the way it's sparkly.

Thanks for sharing - u r very talented.

jennydp26 said...

I love this card. The flower is so cute!

gocanucksgo said...

So simple and elegant (LOVE the glitter)! Great job =)

Catherine said...

I will get you to come over to the dark (pink) side yet! LOL! Great card Dany. I love all of your stampin up creations and find something else to add to my wish list every time I hop over to your blog! Great Job!

Dany said...

I will never go over to the dark side.... way too much pink for me!!! lol