Monday, August 24, 2009

Season of Joy Part 2

This is another card I made using Season of Joy. I also think it is funny that I really do HATE pink, but here is another card that is PINK! Melon Mambo is the nicest pink I have ever seen in my life. I will end up using it quite a bit I think, esp since I have 7 nieces that live close to me. I also wanted to pick colors that really are not traditionally Christmas colors. This uses Melon Mambo textured cardstock (#115719 assorted pack), Whisper White (#100730) and Basic Black (#102851) cardstock. I used Melon Mambo markers (#116329 assorted pack), Basic Black classic ink (#101179) and Whisper White craft ink (#101731). Silver brads (#104336) were used in the middle of the flowers as well as Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430) behind them to make them pop. The ribbon is Melon Mambo 1/2" grosgrain polka-dot (#115611) and the stamp sets are Season of Joy (#110384) and Many Merry Messages (#116586) for the greeting.


I also love that just by changing the greeting this can be a great birthday, mother's day, of just thinking of you card.... the possibilities are endless.


Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

3 comments:

gocanucksgo said...

I love the colours used on this card. I also love that it's so versatile!

~Jeri~ said...

Very nice card! I'm not a fan of pink either, but I have to admit this is a very cute card and the pink doesn't really bother me with the way you've done it! Great job!

Catherine said...

Curse you Dany for showing me this stamp set! I love the versatility and now my SU list is growing longer again! Great Job!