Friday, April 9, 2010

all that glitters.....PPA37 challenge

I love glitter! I know it is messier than other things you can add to cards but it is also so much nicer that it is worth the mess. Unfortunately it does not photograph well.... I tried and tried to get a good picture that shows just how glittery this card is, but it looks so much prettier in real life. I was sitting down on thursday afternoon trying to figure out the last card for my stampers group (yes I know I should have had it done by monday, but.... oh well) and I was perusing blogs and came across Paper Pals Arts and their challenge for a flower card. I looked at my sticky cuts, since I knew I wanted to glitter something and I saw these flowers and figured they would be great! I have never actually participated in their challenges before, I normally just get color ideas or sketch ideas, but since I needed to make a card today anyways, I figured why not do this challenge.



Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Almost Amethyst
Paper: Whisper White, Almost Amethyst, Elegant Eggplant, SAB paper
Mics: Fine Cosmo Glitter, Sticky Cuts Sweet, Stampin Dimensionals

I just had to use my Almost Amethyst paper. It is one of my favorites and I am sad to see that it will be leaving the color collection come July, but I will be stocking up on it before it leaves. If there are any cardstock colors you just love, I would highly recommend you do the same and stock up on them. If you live in Canada I would love to help you with any orders or questions, and if you live in the US and need a demo please visit my friend Diana's wonderful blog (http://dianagibbs.typepad.com/stampin_with_di/) and contact her. She is an amazing demo and can definitely help you out. I wouldn't wait either if I were you, because soon it will be while supplies last and you don't want to miss out on your favorites just because you waited an extra day.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

Love the glitter and the wiggly stem - beautiful! Thanks for playing at PPA!