Saturday, April 3, 2010

Anyone Interested??

I am wondering if any one is interested in ordering any inkjet-printable clear static cling sheets from me. They are fantastic for un-mouting your wood mount stamps and turning them into cling mount, just like Stampin' Up!'s brand new cling mount stamps.

HERE is a video done by another great blogger Mary where she shows you the whole process and how wonderful and easy they are to use.

I am placing an order for these sheets and am trying to decide whether to order a box of 100 or just another 10. If you are interested I would be selling them to you for only 1.25 a sheet shipped, instead of the 2.00 or so a sheet if you buy them from the vendor in packs of 10 or the almost 3.00 a sheet if you buy them from ebay. Please leave me a comment here or email if you are interested, I am wanting to place the order late next week at the latest.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

joyfuljan said...

Hi Dany,

I sent you an email that I am interested in 20 sheets. Just let me know what you need for me to do. Thanks!

Jan