Thursday, April 8, 2010

If April showers....

bring may flowers.... what does snow in April bring? As I sit here and look out my window all I see is snow coming down! I don't know about you, but I have had enough of winter and am more than ready for spring!

I wanted to let you all know about a new Hostess Special I am offering to all my April and May hostesses. If you book a workshop (either at your place or mine) from now til the end of May, you will receive a free stamp set*, a free sampling of paper, and a 10% discount on your whole order! This is on top of the normal hostess benefits of choosing an item from the booking bucket and all of Stampin' Up!'s great hostess rewards too. If you know anyone in the Calgary-Airdrie-Cochrane-Bragg Creek-Okotoks-Chestemere are that would be interested please send them here.

Now on to what you came here for. Here is another My Digital Studio LO. Have I mentioned how much I love how quick and easy this makes scrapbooking? (only a million times, right?)

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hmmmm, I am seriously thinking I need to get MDS now after seeing all your great layouts you've done with it. TFS!