Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sweet birthday

I made this card for my niece's birthday earlier in the month. I was going to post it then, but decided to save it for while I was away. I have set up a few posts to automatically post while I am away so you will have something to come and look at while I am enjoying the warm & sunny (I hope) weather.

This is a case of a card I saw on LeeAnn Greff's blog. I did not have the set she had, so I used my brand spanking new set called Sweet Scoops instead. I could not believe how easy it was to do this card. It looked so pretty on her blog I just had to try it, esp, the syrup on the ice cream.





Stamps: Sweet Scoops
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Close to Cocoa, So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss (retired) SAB paper (retired)
Misc: Corner Rounder Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Crystal Effects, 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Texturz Impressions Background, Crop-a-dile,

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: