Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Video tutorials coming soon.

I have some news for you! I have spent the last day and a half figuring out how to tape and edit video tutorials. I have had several requests for video instead of photo tutorials, and I figured since I had a camcorder, why not. Turns out my camcorder stores the files in a not so used file type and converting them is a total pain, BUT I finally figured out how to do it. I will post them here once I finally have them uploaded to Youtube. I also had no idea that there was a time limit as well as a size limit so I had to redo the first one and it still took 93 mins to upload.

I am also taking requests for ideas for my future tutorials. Please let me know if there are any techniques you want to learn and I will do my best to get a tutorial made for you.

Since I am sure you are all here looking for something more than me just rambling about what I will be doing in the next day or so, here is another card. Just before Calgary Regionals I went to another demo's house for a shoebox swap. It was a blast and I loved all the cards we did. I am not sure whose design this was originally, but when my grams wanted a card to give to my step mom I knew they both would love this card, so I cased it exactly.



Stamps: Whimsical Words, Baroque Motifs
Inks: Whisper White Craft, Elegant Eggplant
Paper: Pale Plum, Basic Gray
Misc: 5/8" White Organza Ribbon, Half Back Pearls from the Pretties Kit, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Stampin' Dimensionals, Top Note Die, Horizontal Slot Punch

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: