Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Colour Renovation!!

Stampin' Up! is pleased to introduce our Colour Renovation! Because colour is fundamental to who we are as a company, and what we offer you as a customer, it's important for you to be able to stay up-to-date with trends in colour. We are thrilled to share with you our updated line of colours, and hope you will be as excited as we are by the new possibilities!

I am so excited to tell you that so many of our favorite past In Colours and 3 of this years In Colours will be returning as well as 5!!! BRAND NEW colors, and they are just beautiful.

These are the new Colour Collections that are coming in July!



Once I saw the new colours, the old In Colours that are coming back, and the colors that are leaving, I am so excited. Most of the colours leaving I hardly use, but there are a few that are my absolute favorites and I will be stocking up on those. Plus it also makes our colour palette a bit smaller, with 40 core colors, then we will have 5 new In Colours as well. And the best news about the new In Colours, they will be around for 2 years!! That gives you more time to use them and more time to purchase them.

So I hope you are as excited as I am, and I can hardly wait to introduce you to the new Colour Collections at your workshops and classes starting in July.

Here are the colours we will be saying farewell to, so if you have some favorites, you will want to make sure to get refills, cardstocks and things of that nature.

If you are as excited as I am, I know you will not want to wait to be a part of this Colour Renovation, and you want to get your hands on these wonderful new colours earlier (as demonstrators we are able to order them before the new catalogue comes out) I would love for you to join my team, INKcredibly Addicted.

You can email me and we can get you set up, or you can do it online and become a demonstrator today! Just go HERE and use the code Eeyore and you can become a demonstrator TODAY! On top of all the already amazing deal you get when you become a demonstrator, you will get 2 FREE Workshop WOW DVD's with approx. 250 minutes of stampin ideas (a value of $53.92) PLUS when you join my team you will also get a FREE 30.95 stamp set (of your choice) from me as a thank you for joining my team. And as if that wasn't enough, you can also earn the new colours for FREE, just ask me how.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: