Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Flower Fancy

Have you ever been completely out of sync with the current season? I totally was when I made this card. Here it is spring and I was inspired by thanksgiving colors, of course that is really not all that surprising given the weather when I made it. Spring just doesn't want to come and stay. Every time it looks like it will stay nice out, it starts to snow or rain, and today we are getting both snow and rain. Looks like I will be hitting the treadmill instead of the pavement tonight for my running.

Enough of my ramblings back to the card.... I love the look of hodgepodge hardware, but sometimes there are not a lot of stamps that fit inside. Teeny Tiny Wishes is a set that fits inside almost all of the pieces. I love this set, and use it more than any other set I own. Watercoloring is such a great look, but can be hard to achieve. With the set Flower Fancy you can get the look so easily. It is a 2 step stamp, so all you do is stamp with the outline image and then stamp the solid image over top and you are done.


Stamps: Flower Fancy, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive,
Paper: Pumpkin Pie DSP (hostess paper pack), Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
Misc: 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: