Thursday, April 22, 2010

love you much....

I saw a card done a while back by Mary Fish, and loved the paper she used, so I tried to case it. It was a while ago and I didn't save the link to go back to, so I am pretty sure this is really close to what she actually did, but I am not 100%. This paper is from the new stack called sweet pea, and I love this paper! It is so awesome. I have been using it a lot lately. It is great for scrapbooking.



Stamps: Well Scripted
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, DSP Sweet Pea
Misc: Trio Flower Punch, Brads, Texture Embossing Folder, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Full Heart Punch


Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great card...isn't Mary's blog wonderful? I follow her too...she's full of great inspiration.