Sunday, August 22, 2010

beautiful butterflies

I think you all know by now that I love butterflies, and I love adding them to almost all of my projects. Stampin' Up! made that even easier for me to do when they made the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die for the Big Shot. I love this die, it embosses and cuts out 6 butterflies in a matter of seconds. This was a card we did in my last class distressing, and while the card looks pretty without the butterflies, it looks great with them added on. I don't actually have my card to show you today, I ended up giving it to my mom to use, so I borrowed one she still had left over from class to take pictures of. Sadly I had a migraine that day and didn't realize how washed out the butterflies were until just now.



Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Perfect Plum
Paper: Going Gray (retired), Whisper White, Perfect Plum DSP
Misc: Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Movers and Shapers Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Manhattan Flower Folder, Sanding Block, Stampin Dimensionals

I am in the process of editing a video for you all, but unfortunately my regular editing program is not working right. It keeps adding video effects and skipping actual video and muting things. I am now trying to find another editing program to use, and I hope to have this sorted out by the end of the day tomorrow. Wish me luck.


6 comments:

Karen said...

I love the way the image came through on this. TFS

hollybeary creations said...

This is so pretty... It looks okay in your post.. I hope your headache is gone and you are feeling better.

Christyne said...

Ooooh! PRETTY!!!

kat said...

Very pretty, love the distressed look.

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

oh, love it!!!

Lois said...

Lovely card. I like how you distressed the embossed roses. Butterflies are always a great addition...just finishes off the card. Hope your head got better.