Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Storing Your Re-inkers

I know we are all looking for tips and tricks when it comes to storage ans organization, so I thought I would share how I store my re-inkers. My biggest problem when it comes to storing things is heat and sunlight. I am in a large bay window, which is great for natural light, but bad for storing. My wonderful hubby has re-done my desk for me to make it full of great storage, and lots and lots of drawers and shelves that slide. I put my re-inkers in one of these drawers, but I hated that I could only see the white tops, and not know what color was what. So I came up with a way to fix that.





If you have great storage for something please share it with us, and if you are looking for great storage ideas let me know and if I have a good idea I will share it here too.



5 comments:

Karen said...

I do the same thing and find it very convenient.

Cindy said...

What an excellent solution! And it never occurred to me that having mine right by the window would be a bad idea! Gotta go remedy that!!! I just became a follower through SC. Hope you'll follow me, too! http://www.heartsdelightcards.blogspot.com/

Penny Hanuszak said...

Hi I'm now following your blog from SC. Hope you'll stop by and check out my blog at:
http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

Great Tip! I'll pop by again and check out the rest of your blog once I've caught up on my follower's list.

hollybeary creations said...

Too funny... Great minds think a like lol.. I do this as well with a 1/4 in circle punch and my crystal effects.. I like how you have a smaller circle on yours, mine t covers the entire top of the bottle I will have to switch to using the crop-a-dile. TFS!!

Amy Rogers said...

Amazing idea!!! I'm following you...
Amy
http://amysstampincreations.blogspot.com/