Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WOOHOO!!!! Another Tutorial!

I FINALLY!!! got this last tutorial edited and uploaded! I swear it took me 4 days to actually edit this 5 petal flower tutorial. I use Windows Movie Maker and normally I only have slight problems with the audio and video syncing up, but this time OMGoodness.... it was horrible. I had issue after issue and nothing wanted to work properly. I even tried Adobe Premiere, but it was a little beyond my skills. I have never been so frustrated before... I was seriously thinking about going back and re-doing the whole video, just so I had a new file to work with.

Several of you had asked how I made the 5 petal flower on the card a few days ago, so I made this for you. It is really easy to do, but a little time consuming.





Stamps: none
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Paper: Cottage Wall DSP (retired), Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Misc: 5 Petal Flower Punch, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Silver Brads, 3/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Brights Designer Buttons, Hemp Twine, Sponges, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, SNAIL

Even after all the difficulty I had with this one, I am planning a few more in the coming days, and I sure hope they are easier to do.


7 comments:

Karen said...

Awesome! I sooo have to make one of these! Thanks for the lovely tutorial!

Amanda said...

So sorry it was tempermental! But thank you for sharing your tutorial. What a beautiful card.

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

beautiful - TFS :)

Caroline in Toronto
www.craftincaro.ca

Andrea said...

I'm following you from SC, Great card, I love the flower!!

http://andreahook.blogspot.com/

Lois said...

Beautiful flower. Love your card!!

Heidi Baks said...

Thank you for answering my question! I love the sped up video! :)

Elisa said...

Beautiful card and great tutorial. I just might try this sometime. It does look like it's time consuming, but SO worth it.
http://willrun4stamps.blogspot.com/