Thursday, August 19, 2010

Brayer Tutorial

I have had a lot of requests to do a video showing how to do the gradation technique and I finally got some free time that was also quiet. I really do love using my brayer and I hope this little tutorial will show you all how easy it is to use. I will make another soon that show the whole making of a card with a brayer, but I wanted to give you all the tips and basic know-how so you could start playing with yours.



Stamps: none
Inks: Marina Mist
Paper: Whisper White
Misc: Brayer, Medium Window Sheet

If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or email me and I will do my best to help you out.


5 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

I hadn't seen the faux gradiation technique before. TFS!

Christel said...

Dany,

Thanks for this great brayering video tutorial. I am brayer-challenged, hopefully this technique will help.

Elisa said...

Thanks for the video. I don't use my brayer nearly as much as I should. It's so easy and gives such great results.

Karen said...

You are one busy girl! Great video tutorial. Love the projects you do with your brayer. TFS

hollybeary creations said...

Great technique.. I will have to try this! My brayer is lonely, I think I've used it once in the 8 years I've had it..lol