Saturday, December 26, 2009

From my family to yours.....

We have been super busy this whole trip. It seems we never get a minute to slow down, which is great..... it keeps the 3 yr old too busy to whine! I figured I would share a few pictures of what we have been up to while the shortbread cookies are cooking in the oven.

This was taken on Christmas morning outside mom's place. It was great to be able to hang out outside and play with some new Christmas toys right away instead of having to wait a few months like normal.

This was taken later that night after we had eaten and cleaned up all of supper dishes. We actually went to the pool twice on Christmas day, that is a tradition I would love to continue!

These were taken at the Mesa Temple, it is so pretty this time of year. They must spend days getting this all set up, but it is so worth it.


I hope you all are staying safe and warm where ever you are and getting a chance to get lots of scrappy stuff done. That is the one thing I have not been doing too much of lately.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: