Over the past few years, there has been enormous demand from demonstrators and customers alike for a line of repositionable clear-mount rubber stamps. Well, you asked for it, and now you have it! Starting with stamps in the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog and the 2010 Sale-A-Bration Brochure, Stampin' Up! now offers our exclusive stamp art in both traditional wood-mount, and the new clear-mount option.
Our new clear-mount rubber stamps are the result of extensive research with the intent to maintain the very best image quality in the stamping industry, while at the same time offering the ease-of-use and storability inherent in repositionable clear-mount rubber stamps.
Clear-Mount Rubber Stamp Features
- Nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a discounted bundle.
- Blocks have ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and traditional wood-mount feel.
- Stamps and blocks are durable and easy to clean with your Stampin' Scrub and Stampin' Mist.
- Optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not.
- Tight die-cutting for easy image positioning.
- Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets.
- Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and spine, making organization easy.
If you want to see these wonderful new stamps in action I am having an Open House in January, where you will be able to come on over and see the new product from the Mini Occasion Catalogue first hand! I will post more details about the Open House soon, so you can all make sure to keep those dates available.
Well I am off to make more chocolates for my Brother in law's Christmas present. I am still not entirely sure how I got roped into making his present yet. In my husband's family we draw names for a make it, bake it, or buy it and my wonderful hubby got his brother in law, yet I am making the goodies. Oh well. As soon as I am done that I will be trying to get my actual gift for my sister in law done. I am having to rethink it a little as my Cricut is not working and I am waiting on a new one.
Until next time, Happy Scrappin'