Monday, December 7, 2009

Striped Ribbon Share

I have had a lot of inquiries into if I would do a 1/2" striped ribbon share, so I decided, sure why not. So here are the details. You would receive 2 yards (approximately 6 feet) of each of the 6 colors of 1/2" striped ribbon for only $16.00. I only have 3 spots left so call or email me soon if you want to be a part of this ribbon share. If the 3 spots fill up before Friday I can mail it off to you before I leave for my vacation, and you can have it before Christmas. If you want to see what these look like check out page 182 in the catty. I am going to try and take a picture of my beautiful rolls of ribbon later tonight, but if I don't get a chance you can still see what they look like. They are so pretty and fun looking.

So I actually managed to get a way for a few minutes and get this taken and uploaded. Aren't these ribbons Fantastic?


Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: