Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sympathy cards

I always have such a hard time doing sympathy, get well and thinking of you cards. I am not sure why but even when I attempt to case someone else's card I still have a hard time with them. The one thing that makes it a bit easier is a great Stamp Set. This uses Thoughts & Prayers and I love this set. It works for sympathy, thinking of you, get well and the tree and flowery vine work for anything! A little while ago one of my husbands co-workers lost her mom and I made this card for her.



Stamp: Thoughts & Prayers
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand
Misc: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Soft Suede 1/2" Polka Dot Ribbon, Backgrounds #1 Texturz Plates

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: