Monday, December 7, 2009

You're a tool...

In a good way though. I love the set Totally Tool. I think it is great for thank you cards for anyone that is handy. I also love doing things that are a little unexpected sometimes and I think that putting real washers on this card is a little unexpected. This card is for someone who has been building me extra storage for all my wonderful scrappy stuff, You Rock!!!


Stamp: Totally Tool
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Basic Black
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Bravo Burgandy, Sahara Sand, To The Nines DSP
Misc: Buttons #5 Die, Texturz Impressions background #1, Metal Washers

I will be quite busy this week getting ready for Christmas, and also getting ready to leave for Arizona for Vacation!!! I am hoping to still get a few posts in, but I have to start and finish making 3 Christmas presents, A Wiggles Car Cake for my niece and Birthday presents as well as planning and making supplies for a Stampers 10 this Friday.

I hope you all have more productive Scrappy time than I will this week.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: